Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shoo-Maii!

Today we made some Chinese Food!!

Won Ton Soup : The filling for the won tons is shrimp, ground pork, green onion, s&p, light soy sauce, sesame oil, just a little bit of beaten egg (tsp), and pinch of corn starch. The soup is just Chicken stock that I cooked the shrimp shells in for a while then strained. Then Just poached the won tons, then put them in the soup!! Came out good!!
 Hong Kong Style Noodle Cake with Seafood Sauce : Too Good! and easy to make. the stiry fry had squid, shrimp, crab meat, shaoxing wine, sesame oil, s&wp, cornstarch, and veg. oil. with Baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, green onions, ginger, garlic, snow peas. After being sauted, tossed it in a sauce that I made with Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock, sesame oil, and a little corn starch slurry to thicken it up. I had cooked the Honk Kong style egg noodles, then let them dry, then put it together in a flat circle and fried it. You can Kind of tell by looking at the bottom it is some what like a noodle "cake". It was So Good!!
 Siu Mai (Shoo-mai) : These were just steamed pork dumplings. The filling is with ground pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, soy sauce, Rice wine, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch. These were really good too, along with the won tons!


Well, I just keep on cookin' and keep on praying and believing and searching for a place to work/intern at. I have to start interning somewhere by April 9th, so i need to find something no later than the middle of March. AGH!! I want to stress, but there is no need because God is always on time and I know something will work out where ever I go!!
Hope you all are doing well, and enjoy the dishes I make!! =]

Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment