Monday, January 23, 2012

wooahh kimosabe!

Today we made SUSHI!!!! && today i struggled =/  It was kinda hard to roll it. I wish we had more rice, I wouldve practiced more. But I was limited. But overall it came out pretty good and I was proud of myself.
 I had made California Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, (Left) w/ raw Tuna, (right) Salmon. The Spicy Tuna roll was mixed with chili paste, mayo, cilantro, and a dash of soy sauce. It was good! I was nervous because of the raw tuna but it was reallly good!
Check out my little leaf I made with the Wasabi =D

This brought back memories of when me and Athenna tried making Spam Musabi back in the day. LOL TOTAL FAIL!!! but we still ate it. Now that I have a little experience making/rolling it the right way Im going to have to make some for her when I go back to cali!

Deuces
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment