Friday, January 27, 2012

...and if you like Shrimp and Grits and all em'...

YUUUM!! This whole week, this whole class is just YUUMM!! Every dish is just different, full of flavor, and DEE-LII-SHUSS (Madea voice lol) Im learning so much about the different cultures and getting a little sample taste of how they do things in the culinary world on their side. And Im LOVIN it!! Hope you do too =]
          SHRIMP & GRITS
 Rabbit Jambalaya
Sounds crazy, but after  I blocked out my thoughts that it was rabbit, it was really good, and spicy just like i like it!! Lil Rabbit Tasted like Chicken!!

If you want recipes to try any of the things i post on here, feel free to hit me up and let me know ill send it to ya!! I encourage yall to go and try some of the things I put on here. Most of it is easy to make but real good. Take a step out the norm and go on' head make some rabbit jambalaya =]

Deuces.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment