Thursday, February 2, 2012

PASTA!!

I LOVE PASTA! I mean, who doesnt?? I feel cool that I know how to make it from scratch. WHOOP!!
Dessert First! We made Cannolis! (ka-no-lee) Very interesting mixture (goat cheese, pistachios, dried cherried, and chocolate) was stuffed into the fried dough but this was reallyy good. Which reminds me of ONE of the reasons why I love cooking. You can add in something that seems totally odd with something else, but yet they go perfect with each other. Dont judge a recipe by its ingredients!! haha. =]
 Making the pasta.....
 I made tortellinis also. YUUMM! They are so cute. They look like little belly buttons=]
 Carbonara Pasta. DELICIOUS isn't the word. Everybody in class immediately destroyed their dishes after making this dish! It was So Goooood! And yes, I made the fettuccine pasta noodles from scratch also. So happy they came out good. I was FOCUSED=]

Again if you want the recipes on ANYTHING I post, feel free to let me know and I will be more than glad to send it to ya'!!

..Please continue to pray for me yall! only two months left and I still dont have a place to intern at. But, God is good and I know where ever I go will help me grow and be the best that I can be!!
=]

Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment