Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's your Story??

So,
i am now serving again. (whooooopp!!) Maikin good tips again. and Ill start working at Macy's on the 1st (whooop whooooooop!! Discounts!lol) so things are coming along. I know i'll be super tired but i gotta work hard for what i want/need. (money).

I feel so unworthy of anything, anybody, in my life. School is great, i have a place to live, work is great, family is more than i could ask for, got real friends i can depend on, meeting new people out here in Chi-Town. I feel like its just all good. I know i dont have everything but with what i have i am thankful for.
God Is Good.

You ever wonder what your purpose is? I do. All the time. Sometimes too much. I guess i dont wanna leave this world without touching someones life in a positive way. The other day when i closed at work i was rolling silver ware and one of my co workers boyfriend was siiting across the table waiting. we had started small conversation and i ended up telling him about where im from, and where im headed. At the end of the convo he told me that he was glad we had that convo because i had inspired him, in spite of my young age. I was somewhat shocked but thanked God for the convo becasue he probably needed to hear my story. Day by day i realize that is exactly what im going to be doing my whole life. Adding on to my story. I dont want my story, my book, to have a few pages or chapters of nothing! I want it to be interesting, inspiring so that others who read it can be encouraged and know that with God and Goals, you can do anything. Ive made it pretty far and still have much more time to go, God willing. but im ready.
Leggo' .

Deuces.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment