Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HEY!!

So ive been gone for a minute but im back.
Sorry for being MIA. School, work, and a lot of God/Church has been keeping me busy!!

Im in my catering and buffet class now. Its kind of hard taking pictures because we are learning how to cook in bulk. But i must say this class is fun and im learning how to really have a sense of urgency to cook and serve.
yesterday we had to do a mini banquet. i was in charge of the crab cakes, i also made a vinaigrette for the salad (which was so good). My classmate Judy made the red bell pepper couli sauce. SOOO GOOD!!!

Mixed up the crab cake mixture, made little patties, breaded in breadcrumbs...
 Vinaigrette and spring salad mix....
 Plating for the crab cake, red pepper couli sauce, and spring mix salad lightly tossed in vinaigrette =)


I shall be posting again soon. Hope you all are doing well. Im still searching for a place to extern at. Sigh.......I dont know where i want to go...pray for me yall!!!

Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment