Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


God is so Good.
Yall know I was worried about where I was going to extern at. I had to repent because I was praying for something yet I was worried at the same time. But what I Finnally came to realize is that if I pray and still worry it means that I dont have that God will work it out. So lately I have been praying and having COMPLETE FAITH. And I have been seeing God work TREMENDOUSLY. So the blessed news that I have is.....*drum roll* I GOT MY EXTERNSHIP!! WHHOOOPP!!! =] AND its at the Westmoreland Country Club!! I am BEYOND excited to start!! I know that I will be able to learn and grow there. Ready to get in the Culinary World and use the gifts God blessed me with. this is going to be fun=]
Thanks for to those who were praying for me!!

Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment