Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busyy like a Bee!

Ive been gone, working hard! Two jobs and school takes up your whole dayyyy. My schedule now somewhat looks like this:
5am wake up
6am-930am in class
10am-330pm work at Macys
usually have work at Bdubbs by like 5 or 530
and home late at night.
story of my life now...so thats why ive been MIA. but just know that i have been working my tail off!!

I am now in a different class. Pastry!!!! Monday we made chocolate chips cookies, so happy i know a good recipe now. today we made blueberry buffins, buscuits, and the dough for Brioche, Baguettes, and Foccacia. we have them sitting (bulk fermenting) until friday, then we will bake them!! and i looooovvveee bread, i could live off of it. So Cool that i know how to make from scratch now!!! Tomorrow im learning how to make croissants! You dont understand how escited I am for that lol ill post a pic once they done.


Tired? yes. Aching? yes. Time to myself (and sleep)? barely. Made Friends Yet? one=]..and working on it. Relationship with God? Growing.Slowly, but surely. Miss My Friends & Family?? All the time..

But, besides all the different things i got going on in my mind about the things going on in my life, i am BLESSED.... I cant complain at all, like, at all.
You have to work for everything you want and need. Im growing as a person, and pray that God will use me in any and every thing that I do.

Im so excited for now and the FUTURE!!!! and you should be too!! you're here, so do something, make a difference, Bless others. Make use of your gifts, you're here for a reason =]

Im Just Happy That Im Here, Doing Something With My Life. God Is too Good.

Deuce.
<3,.

1 comment: