Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Belated.

so i havent been able to get computer access lately so im posting this late, but i had to say,
HAPPY BIRFDAYYYYYYY!!!!
to my 2 besties
Ebony &Emilia!!!!!!
Man, where do I even start!
I just want to say that i thank GOD that these two beautiful, intelligent, crazyy, STRONG, loving, funny, dont giv a d**n what you think, Trustworthy, REAL, Divas are my best friends.
I am growing as an individual and they are playing a big part in helping me grow. they stay on me about what i need to do, encourage me, lift me up, and make me want to be a better person. Whether i need a laugh, or have someone tell me what it really is, i can count on you boff. I love you two with all of me. Our journey together is just getting started ;) so lets make the best of this life together!! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER (ahahaha) =] <3<3<3!!






Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment