Wednesday, November 30, 2011

and anotha' one!!

Happy Birfdayyy!!!!
To my Tia!!! My aunty Toni!!!
you know how people say, i dont know where i would be without you...
well, i mean that when i say that about my Tia.
Only God knows how thankful i am that you took me in when i was younger. Boy ! was it an adventure growing up! Definately had our differences. But I thank God all the time for you, especially that our relationship is wayy better, that we have a good one!! you truly are the mother that i should have! your strictness (lol) "trained" me and now that im older and have been on my own i realize it was all for the betterment of me to grow and be who God has called me to be. i truly can not say enough how much i am thankful for you. I LOVE YOU with all my heart and soul!! i definately would not be where i am today if it werent for you (& uncle barry) so i thank you guys for that from the bottom of my toes to the top of my head =] love love loveeee youu!!!!!!!!
im taking you to the strip club when i get back
ahahahaahaa=]
stuntin' =]

Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment