Sunday, July 3, 2011

settled down..

finnally. unpacked. nd settled in my new apartment. yay me.
i thank God for family. today my aunt and cousin helped me out tremendously!! we went to wally world and they got me some groceries and some thangs for my apartment. so blessed to have a family that'll look out for you ya know. now we may not be the family that'll just spoil the children and give em' everything they want, but i know if there is anything that i need, they will do they best to help.
i hate having to ask for things. the only time i will is if im in dire need of something. but i didnt even ask for the things that they got me. LOVE!! thats all that iis, and its what i need...
now, i need to lay it down because im getting up to make sure i get me a jayy ohh bee!! gotta get it!!
and it is, btw, my first night inmy new spot. roommates is coo (so far 0_o ) its four of us...yall pray for meee!!!lol

say your prayers. good night my lil pork grinds!!

dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment