Thursday, September 15, 2011

ignore ignorance.

So much has been going on.
i just been trying to keep on.

"i just cant give up now, came to far from where i started from."

one of the things i have realized this past, week or two, is that you cant let life get to you. you cant let people get to you. throughout our whole life we are going to have people try to come and break us down, physically, emotionally, spiritually, but its up to us to not let them get to us. why should we be depressed or mad bout what someone said?? its not worth my time or energy. ive come to far to stop and let others STUPIDITY get to me. yes, life is a.........it sucks sometimes haha. but i know its building my character and making me even stronger. as long as i stay strong in prayer, in my word, and stand strong in the Lord i know ill be just fine.


Deuce.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment